Saturday 12 April 2014

Get to know me!

What's your full name?
Jessica Chantelle Rivers.

How tall are you?
I'm 5"1! Tiny I know.

Where do you live?
I live in Newcastle Upon Tyne in England.

Do you have any siblings? 
I don't! I'm an only child (which I'm very thankful for).

Do you have any pets?
I have a black pug called Ella! I'm currently trying to pursuade my parents to let me have a fish, for the 4th time.

Who inspires you?
I love Mimi Elashiry, Vanessa Hudgens and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsens style.

Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I have my ears pierced five times. Two on each lobe and I have my cartilage on my left ear pierced. I don't have any tattoos!

What are your hobbies? 
I'm all for anything creative really! I love shopping, baking and watching various films/TV programmes. I'm a huge fan of Netflix at the moment (I'm currently loving prison break). I often find myself picking up little bits and bobs for my room and redecorating.

What was your favourite subject at school?
Art was my favourite subject at school, it always has been!

What's your favourite food?
I absolutely love chips (bad, I know!). I'm also a huge fan of sushi.

What's the best vacation/holiday you've been on?
Cancun has to be my favourite holiday by far! It was breathtaking! The beaches were so amazing and the shopping was on another level! It was truely something out of a movie.

Where would you most like to visit?
Thailand has always been at the top of my 'dream holiday' list. It looks soooo great!!

If there's anything else you'd like to know just ask!!!

Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment