Wednesday 23 April 2014

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish



I'm a bit of a super clean freak when it comes to my skin and I'm automatically in love with anything that makes my skin as clean as possible. I was bought the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, Hot Cloth Cleanser a few years back as I used to get acne quite bad. I've repurchased this over and over again and I'm a very happy bunny as it leaves my skin squeaky clean. If you've never heard of this product or even if your contemplating buying it I can't stress how much you neeeeed to buy this! Whilst running a bath I remove my makeup with a baby wipe and then wait around five minutes so that my face is dry and make up free. Once dry and in the bath, I then apply this all over my face and neck (like a mini face massage!). With a damp muslin cloth I then remove the cream from my face ensuring that I keep using a clean part of the muslin cloth for each part of my face. Finally, I splash my newly clean skin with ice cold water and then pat my face/neck with a towel. Although I'd already taken off my makeup with a baby wipe you can guarantee that this will get any parts you've missed and completely cleanse your skin. I find that this leaves my skin super smooth and clean, it's most definitely one of my 'skincare staples' as it isn't too much hassle and is SO worth the results! 

Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment