Thursday 10 April 2014

Today's details

This is my hair and makeup for today. It's super sunny (surprisingly for England), so I kept my makeup simple and wore my hair messy/natural. To get my hair like this I just apply Bumble and Bumble's thickening hairspray into my roots before drying my hair after a bath and then dry my hair messy. 


I took my dog Ella on a walk around where I live (yes, a pug!). She sat down on the grass and refused to walk as usual! 


My wrist jewellery for today. My skull bracelet is from River Island as a part of a friendship pack.

As it was sunny I wore my favourite cat eye sunglasses. I absolutely love these but I rarely get to wear them as living in England we rarely get sun.



This is my outfit for today. I am in love with these trousers. I picked them up in Primark whilst browsing and although I'm in love with them they are far too long for me! I have to wear wedges/heels with these and they are still long! Oh the perks of being 5ft 1!!!

Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment