Monday 19 May 2014

OOTD

Today I woke up in such a good mood and feeling super summery.  I decided to wear a orange lace flowery top and a white asymmetric skirt with white sandals. I decided not to take a photo of my feet as I highly doubt the internet would appreciate an image of my toes! I spent my morning by taking my dog on a lovely long walk in the sun and then washing my car. Later on I went to the beach with my family. I wish I could say that I done something amazing with my hair but I curled my hair yesterday and woke up and just brushed it this morning. Second day curly hair is my absolute favourite, it looks great with minimal effort. I kept my makeup quite natural as I had individual eyelashes put on for my birthday so I didn't want to over do it. I rarely have pale lip colours on but I'm loving nudes recently as I'm wearing brighter clothes as summer comes!
 
I received this lovely necklace as a gift for my birthday and I'm completely obsessed with it as I can never find my name on any jewellery! I also received this ring as a gift for my birthday. How cute is it!!!

Top - 'Flower Lace Tee' from Topshop. £38.
Skirt - Primark. £10.
Sandals - 'White cross mule sandals' from River Island. £28.

How have you spent your day?

Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment