Wednesday 21 May 2014

Travelling essentials

 
Recently I've found myself travelling a lot, from weekends away to holidays abroad. I have a lot of travelling coming up, and endless amounts of packing to do so I thought I'd let you know what I class as my 'essentials' whilst travelling. My absolute essentials would of course be things such as body wash, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, hand sanitizer, tissues, hair ties and a hair brush as you can guarantee that you will need all of these whilst travelling. Depending on who you are and your personal needs you may need extra things. Moisturiser is essential for me as I tend to sanitize and wash my hands a lot so they become really dry. For me personally, I need nail clippers and a nail file as I have long nails and you can always count on one snapping at the most inappropriate time when I don't have anything to file it with and that rugged edge will drive me insane all day! Eye makeup remover and eye cream are essential as you always need to remove your eye makeup and keep your eyes looking wonderful. I personally use the YSL eye cream and eye makeup remover. Perfume is completely essential for me as I always love to smell good and depending on your perfume, it can change you whole mood. For me, I always carry multiple lipsticks as I am a religious lipstick wearer and feel so bare without anything on my lips. I recently got the Chanel Rogue Allure in shade 94 Extatique and I'm in looooove! Also the philosophy lipgloss is super lovely if you don't want to wear any lipstick but still want a gloss with a lovely shimmer. Whilst travelling I've found that sunglasses really are a lifesaver. A few times I've left mine somewhere or forgot them and I've spent the entire day squinting or even had to buy some new ones. I also love sunglasses as if you want your hair out of your face you can place them on your head to keep your hair out of your face. Reminder to self, ALWAYS remember sunglasses!
 
 Happy travelling!
 
Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment