Thursday 26 June 2014

Soap and Glory's Heel Genius

 

 
If you're anything like me and forever wear sandals, then you know how important it is for your feet to always be prepared for those spontaneous exposed moments! Growing up I always had nice feet, I mean, as good as feet can get I suppose. I even used to get compliments on my them (weird, I know). A few months ago I was out shopping on the escalator and the woman in front of me was wearing sandals. Oh my goodness. I've never saw heels so bad in my entire life, they just looked so dry and cracked, not to mention sore. That was the moment that I vowed to myself to start looking after my feet properly and to never let them get to that stage because it was truly horrific. I bought Soap and Glory's Heel Genius as I'd read so many great reviews about the amazing results it produced. Firstly, the packaging. I'm in loooooove with the packaging! The product isn't what I was expecting. I was expecting a thick creamy texture and it isn't like that at all. It's a very thin, light texture which is a god send as it soaks in right away so you don't have to worry about it sticking to your socks or the floor. The only downside to this product is the smell. I personally don't like it as I usually go for fruity and uplifting scents. I just wish this product had a lovely pink grapefruit scent! You can purchase this product here. Overall, I'm a very happy bunny.
 
How do get your feet ready for summer? Let me know!
Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment