Thursday 26 June 2014

Summer lovin'

Helllllo! I thought I'd just do a quick post to show you all my makeup and hair for today. I'm just having a quiet day catching up on YouTube videos and blog posts since I've been super busy. It's nice to just sit down and have a little catch up. I decided to have neutral base makeup with a bright lip and messy second-day-hair just in case I have to nip out somewhere (which will more than likely happen considering I can't stay still for very long!). I shall link everything below so it makes it super easy to find everything I'm wearing on my face in case you're interested or like the look of anything! To apply this makeup I used the Real Techniques core collection which I purchased recently and I am LOVING. The buffing brush is my absolute favourite! I've been buying a lot recently so there may be a not-so-small haul coming soon as I just can't seem to stop myself from buying!
 
 
 
What I'm wearing on my face:
 
What I'm wearing:
A black cami from Primark
 
Jessica xx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment