Monday 16 June 2014

Turkey


As you may have noticed, I haven't posted in what feels like forever! I've been on holiday to Turkey and everything has been super hectic recently so I thought I'd share what I've been getting up to with you all. Turkey is such a beautiful place and so we thought we'd return again. Our hotel was absolutely stunning and not to mention the shopping, oh those wonderful Turkish markets. We stayed at the Palm Wings beach resort, we've been here twice before and it was as beautiful as ever. The resort has a hotel block and also bungalow rooms which are located in the resorts gardens. It has a private beach with it's own water sports section exclusive for guests at the resort. Whilst on holiday we went shopping (of course), to the markets, ate out at restaurants, done water sports, swam and squeezed every last bit of sun in that we could.
 
Whilst at the airport travelling from Newcastle to Bodrum, I spotted my absolute favourite perfume so I couldn't resist making a little pre-holiday purchase.

Our hotel gardens were just filled with the most beautifully coloured flowers I've saw.
 
At night we could watch the sunset from the jetty.

Just admiring the view on our last day.

I've been drinking.... Watermelooooon.

I probably could have stayed forever. Excuse the photo bomber.
 
 

I took The Fault in Our Stars to reread before I arrived home and watched the film. It's such a
beautiful yet heart breaking book!

The flight home felt like the looooongest time and was filled with screaming children. Fun. At least I had this beautiful view to look at.
 
I hope you enjoyed reading what I've been getting up to!
Where are you going on holiday this year?
 
Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment