Sunday 29 June 2014

Whistles and Sunhats

Shop, shop, shop. That one word concludes my entire week. Whether I've been into town to rummage through the sales or sat in my quilt at home on the laptop ordering everything I see, I've been LOVING shopping recently. Yesterday I went into town to do some shopping whilst all of the good things were still in the sale and I wasn't disappointed. Today I'm wearing my new top from Whistles, which I'm obsessed with at the moment. Then again, when am I not obsessed with whistles? Both my midi skirt and sunhat are from Topshop. My shoes are from Kurt Geiger and my bag is a céline dupe which I purchased whilst in Turkey. I kept my jewellery basic by wearing a thin gold watch and tiny gold hoops. I also kept my makeup basic my keeping it neutral.

Black floppy hat - Topshop
Lemon top - Whistles
Black midi skirt - Topshop
Black fur slip ons - Kurt Geiger
Céline dupe bag - A market in Turkey
Thin gold watch - Collectables
Thin gold hoops - River Island
 
I'm currently loving Whistles. It's most definitely one of my favourite shops.

Foundation - Mac Studio Fix Fluid NC15
Bronzer/Blush- Laura Geller Bronze-n-Brighten
Mascara- Soap and Glory's Thick and Fast
Lip balm - Pink Grapefruit from The Body Shop
Eyebrows - Brow Tech Trio from Smashbox in Taupe/Soft Brown
My nail polish is a couture one from Nails Inc so I'm unsure which shade it is!

I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Jessica xx

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment