Wednesday 9 July 2014

BLEACH LONDON ROSÉ

I've spent forever loving pastel pink hair and also spent forever putting off buying it. I googled this product a million times before one day I just thought 'why not?', so here I am, dying my hair pink. I'm using the Bleach London Super Cool Colour in Rosé which can be purchased in Boots at a super cheap £5. I personally really like the smell although you can smell a bleach/strong undertone to it and I'm also a big fan of the packaging. Depending on the shade of your hair, the results of this product will vary. I don't plan on bleaching my hair beforehand as I already have highlights in my hair which will therefore cause my hair to not all turn out the same colour, which I'm well aware of. If you want all of your hair the same colour I suggest that you bleach all of the intended area. To apply this product it's quite simple;
- shampoo your hair as normal
- do not condition your hair
- towel dry your hair
- with gloves on, apply the dye to the area of your choice
- leave for 15 minutes +/- depending on how intense you want the colour
- wash off with luke warm water
- dry hair
 
I would highly recommend that you use gloves as I made the mistake of thinking that washing my hands thoroughly after would do the trick and boy was I wrong! I had pink fingers for around 2/3 days after which was not a good look. I left the dye on for 15 minutes and it came out quite light on my hair. It took so well to the lightest part of my hair, the top. Although it barely took to the bottom of my hair but did have a slight pink tinge in the sun but I wasn't too bothered as I'm not a fan of the 'block colour' look and I like lots of different shades. The colour washed out completely after one wash which was so disappointing as I loooooved the colour! This would be great for a festival or event in which you only wanted a 'quick fix' and wanted it to wash out before a certain time. I would most definitely be repurchasing this product as it's such a lovely colour for summer, is super fun and not to mention on the affordable side. Bleach London's Swamp Spritz is most definitely next on my list to try!
 
Have you ever tried Bleach London?
Jessica xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment