Wednesday 23 July 2014

MY CURRENT WISHLIST

CURRENT WISHLIST
 
Every single time I go shopping, which is a lot, I tend to just buy everything that catches my eye. This leads to me buying a whole lotta unnecessary junk which just gets lost amongst the million other things I've bought on an impulse buy. I've decided that every week/month, depending on how many things are on my list, I'm going to make a wish list and only buy what I really love. So here it is, my July 2014 wish list... Enjoy!

1. Card Holder from Whistles - £20
2. White Rose Midi Skirt from Topshop - £50
3. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture from Boots - £25
4. White Olivia Burton Big Gold Dial Watch - £72
5. Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo from Boots - £18.50 for 250ml
6. Bumble and Bumble Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner from Boots - £20.50 for 250ml
7. Bumble and Bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil from Boots - £31 for 100ml
8. Medium Shiny Croc Clutch from Whistles - £60

What's on your wish list? Let me know!
Jessica xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment