Monday 7 July 2014

LONDON CALLING

Yesterday my family and I decided to have a trip into London for the day. It consisted of 9 hours driving, 4 tube journeys and a whole lotta shopping. We took Ella (my dog) with us so it meant that she couldn't go in any shops and we seriously considered buying a pram for the day as she's your typical lazy pug. As we only had around 5 hours shopping we stuck to our 'limited shopping time' rule where we only visit the shops which we don't have at home to make the most of our time here. I completely fell in love with & other stories, my latest discovery. I browsed online before we went so I could pick up the things I wanted, but I course, I wanted everything! I'm most definitely planning another longer trip up as soon as possible. 


Travelling selfie.
 
I fell completely in love with all of the jewellery in Tiffany.

My latest discovery and I'm obsessed.

Ella's first tube journey!






I had planned to go to Paris to visit Ladurée sometime next year and it was actually on my bucket list as it's something I've dreamed about forever. Oh my goodness! I was freaking out!!! It was absolute heaven!

How did you spend your weekend?
Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment