Wednesday 13 August 2014

20 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

 
I thought I'd do something a little different today as I don't really want to put my blog into a certain category as I want it to have a variety of different posts to suit everyone and I find I get bored if I stick to one category. I personally, love reading posts about the individual themselves so I thought I'd do a personal yet fun post. So here we go, twenty random facts about me...
 
Elephants are my favourite animals.
 
I'm forever eating fizzy sweets.
 
My ultimate goal in life is to become a qualified midwife.

I passed my driving test first time.

I'm completely obsessed with candles, Parks and Urban Apothecary are my favourite kinds.

I own a black pug called Ella.

Clueless is my favourite film ever.

I sing my heart out whilst driving. And always get caught.

Chocolate covered strawberries are by far my favourite, although naughty, treat.

I attempt to try something new every day.

I'm forever smiling.

Mojito's are probably my favourite alcoholic drink.

If I had to choose a way to spend my day in England, it would be either shopping or at a theme park.

I started gymnastics at the age of three.

I'm such a positive person, probably overly positive sometimes.

I don't have any siblings. I'm an only child and I absolutely love it.

Lavender oil is an essential in my bath.
 
I have tried a million times to become a vegan.
 
I absolutely love the rain.

My favourite place I've ever visited is Cancun.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Let me know if you have any requests for blog posts that you'd like to see!
Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment