Sunday 10 August 2014

GARNIER MICELLAR WATER REVIEW

Just about every time I read through beauty blogs I find myself scrolling past numerous reviews about Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water. If I'm completely honest, I just thought everyone was slightly crazy paying £5 for what looks like, and technically is, water in a bottle. Garnier states that 'like a magnet, the cleansing agents capture and lift away dirt from the skin'. They also state that the result is perfectly cleansed and refreshed skin without rubbing or rinsing.
 
 I always find myself wanting my skin to feel super refreshed and just didn't have a product like this, so I decided to see what the hype was about. It was on offer in Boots for under £4 so I just grabbed one when I was in. I actually prefer to put this in the fridge as my house is super warm so when I'm ready to remove my makeup it's lovely and cold. If it's too cold for your skin, just remove it from the fridge an hour or so before using, or even just keep it out of the fridge. When I'm ready to remove my makeup, I just remove the micellar water from the fridge, apply to a cotton pad and then remove my makeup with it.
 
I found that this product removes waterproof mascara really well which is a massive factor for me as I absolutely love waterproof mascara but it is such a nightmare to remove! It really removes all of my makeup really well and is super sensitive on my eyes which is also a lifesaver as I'm forever finding myself in agony whilst having eye makeup remover invading my eyes. My favourite aspect of this is that it's sooooo great for refreshing my skin and is really great on a morning when my skin needs woken up. The only downside is that I feel this product leaves a little residue on my face, but that just may be me being a bit of a clean freak. Overall, I would most definitely repurchase!
 
 
Have you tried Garnier's Micellar Water?
Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment