Monday 4 August 2014

TOP FIVE LIPSTICKS

Anyone who knows me will know I'm completely and utterly obsessed with lipstick. I thought I'd show you all my top five favourite lipsticks as I love to read about other people's favourites, so why not share mine with you! My top five favourites range in price from £8-£26 so there's something for everyone's budget. Depending on how I feel and what I'm wearing I like to have a variety of lipsticks to match anything.
 
 
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Corail Incandescent
It's super pigmented and requires little application yet is still so bright therefore ensuring that it lasts so much longer than your average lipstick.
 
Chanel Rouge Allure in Extatique
You can adapt the intensity of the colour to suit you. It gets brighter with every application and is such a lovely yet sophisticated pink. I'm in love with the packaging.
 
Topshop lipstick in Ohh La La
 This is such a lovely peach colour and is perfect for spring/summer. It's great for when you want a more natural lipstick yet still want a pop of colour.
 
Smashbox Overexposure in Smashing Pix
I looove how this lipstick pencil goes with absolutely everything. It's super pigmented and lasts so long. 
 
Mac lipstick in Morange
Morange is absolutely perfect for summer and is so bright. It requires minimal application and only requires one coat for a bright pigmented colour.

left to right;
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Corail Incandescent
Chanel Rouge Allure in Extatique
Topshop lipstick in Ohh La La
Smashbox Overexposure in Smashing Pix
Mac lipstick in Morange
 
Are any of these in your top five?
Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment