Sunday 24 August 2014

YSL BABYDOLL MASCARA

 
It feels like absolutely foooorever since I last wrote a blog post. I've been super busy this past week as I officially finished training and finally started my new job. As you can imagine, if I haven't had time to blog, I most definitely haven't had time to shop so therefore I've purchased barely anything recently. I came across my YSL Babydoll mascara which I've been dying to use but I have a whole lotta other mascaras which need used up first. I basically just couldn't resist one morning whilst doing my makeup and I wasn't at all disappointed with the results. If I'm honest, I'm not the biggest fan of mascara. I just don't feel you can tell when someone's wearing a really nice one as, to me, most look the same after a few hours. I usually just find a one that I love and stick to it. I'm mostly just drawn to the packaging and this one's absolutely beautiful. 
 
First I curled my eyelashes and then applied the YSL Babydoll mascara and instantly my lashes had so much more volume and length. I completely fell in love with this mascara! It also stays soooo well as by the end of the day it looked as though I had just applied it. It has a flexible brush which helps to prevent the wand from transferring mascara onto your eyelids whilst applying. So many people started asking if I was wearing false eyelashes as my lashes aren't long at all which was a massive compliment and made babydoll an absolute winner. I am most definitely planning on repurchasing this product. 10/10 from me!
 
 
What mascara are you loving at the moment?
Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment