Tuesday 9 September 2014

WHAT'S ON MY FACE?



I often look back at photos and think 'I wish I knew what makeup I was wearing'. I done my makeup a few weeks back and thought I'd start a post about it. It was one of those ones where I click 'save' and totally forget about it. I was scrolling through my drafted blog posts and found this half completed so here I am, finally completing it (hopefully all this time). I was going out for my friends birthday and I was going quite dressed down so I wanted my makeup really nice yet still casual if you understand what I'm going on about. If you're wondering, I used my Real Techniques 'Core Collection' set to apply all of this makeup. I also used my Laura Geller Double Ended Shadow/Liner Brush which is my ultimate favourite brush to apply eye shadow with. I used Dimples eyelashes in 118. I use these eyelashes religiously as they're so natural yet add length at the same time so can be used during the day and also if you're going out for an occasion.
 
Products used
MAC's Studio Fix Fluid foundation in the shade NC15
Laura Geller's Blush-N-Brighten in the shade Pink Buttercream
MAC's Soft and Gentle Skinfinish
MAC's Bronzing Powder in the shade Golden
MAC's Concealer in the shades NC15 and NW30
Eyelure Eyelash Glue
MAC Eyeliner
YSL Babydoll Mascara
Urban Decay's Naked Palette - I used Virgin, Sin, Smog and Darkhorse.
 
Thanks for reading!
Let me know if you have any requests for blog posts you'd like to see!
Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment