Sunday 19 October 2014

AUTUMN WISHLIST

It's autumn, possibly my favourite time of the year. I've been working like crazy recently so I haven't really had time to go shopping like I usually do. It's slightly concerning that I still have 90% of my wages still in the bank. If this doesn't scream out for a shopping trip, I don't know what does. I went shopping today and surprisingly just wasn't impressed. That's always the case isn't it, when you have lots of money to spend you see nothing you love.
 
At the beginning of my shopping trip, I popped into Fenwicks for a little browse. Of course, I was drawn towards the Laura Mercier counter and spent far too much time smelling and testing products. I completely and utterly fell in loooove with the verbena collection. I sprayed the verbena eau de toilette onto a tester card and after smelling it foooorever, popped it into my bag. Throughout my entire shopping trip I kept getting the card out and smelling it, falling more and more in love each time I did. I decided that I am most definitely going to purchase the set (of course I can't pick just one!). If you are near a Laura Mercier stockist you should most definitely pop in and have a look at the verbena range if you like fresh scents. This one's a winner.
 
Whilst having a not so little stalk of the internet to find out what lipstick Kylie Jenner's been wearing recently. Don't deny it, we've all done it since her lips doubled in size and all been equally jealous. I came across a couple of mixed opinions. From Faux to Honey Love, nobody really knows what lipstick she's wearing as I've saw at least 10 different MAC shades that people are assuming it is. I had a browse in my local MAC and I fell in love with honey love. I personally think it suits my skin tone really well. Honey love is most definitely my next lipstick purchase.
 
I've been looking for a new watch forever and Olivia Burton sprung to mind. I absolutely love Olivia Burton watches as they're super cute and simple and will go with anything. I picked out this beautiful white one as I think it'll look lovely with my skin tone as I'm quite tanned. I also love the powder blue watch with the white dial but it was impossible to track down anywhere.
 
It's no shock that there's something from Whistles included in my wishlist, right? I've been loving mules recently and Whistles had the ones which are perfect for my tiny size three feet. If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, Primark have basically the same ones in for a quarter of the price! I did try them on but Primark shoes just never fit me properly. Whistles forever.
 
If you've been reading for a while, you'll know that my favourite perfume EVER is Dolce & Gabbana's L'Impératrice. I'm running out of this, so of course, I'll be repurchasing this little favourite as soon as I get the chance.
 
And last, but certainly not least, I found these Michael Kors earrings a while back and haven't been able to find them anywhere since. Help!? I completely fell in love with the tortoise ones with the stones around the outside but I saw these ones and they just got me. I neeeeeed these little beauties in my life. If anyone knows where you can purchase these I'll be forever grateful if you let me know!
 
Let me know if you enjoyed this post!
Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment