Wednesday 8 October 2014

INTERIOR DESIGN/HOME INSPO










Interior design is basically what I live for. I'm absolutely obsessed when it comes to decorating and interiors. I'm currently mid-decorating my bedroom, for the millionth time, and also in the planning stages of redecorating my bathroom. I thought I'd share with you all a little home inspo if you're thinking about redecorating as all of these images are what I'm basing my bedroom on currently. I'm completely in love with the light interiors with greenery at the moment so you'll notice a little theme going on. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the images that are included in this post. They have been saved over a period of months from Pinterest! Enjoy...



















Thanks for reading,
Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment